Everybody loves pizza, right? Had some bad experiences with take out, so we decided to make our own thing… and we never looked back. After the success of Hungry-Man’s Pizza we figured, it’s time to get creative [heh], so we came up with another recipe. Well maybe is not something new, but for our family was definitely something original and we were kind of anxious to see it through.
Note that all my pizza recipes are made from â…“ of the amount of dough you get from Easy Pizza Dough Recipe, so if you want to go big, just add some more ingredients.
Take two skinless chicken breasts, cut them in small strips and stir fried or grill them, with just salt and pepper, until cooked. Now hit the bacon, about 8 strips of it, chopped up and fried. There is no pizza without bacon… well maybe in Italy only but what do they know.
Back to the pizza! Roll out your pizza dough and place it on your pizza dish. Next I used store bought barbecue sauce mixed with some pizza sauce, but you can also make your own. Spread the sauce over the entire pizza then add crumbled cheese.
Add the chicken and bacon to the pizza and spread it nicely. You can add tomatoes, olives and some extra feta cheese at this point, though you can combine with a bit of mozzarella as well, if you want. I went on full feta cheese on mine and this is what I have in my pictures.
- Â½ cup BBQ Sauce or Pizza Sauce
- 1 Chicken breasts, cut into stripes
- 4-6 Bacon strips
- 2 cup Feta Cheese, crumbled
- 3 Campari Tomatoes, sliced
- Season your chicken with salt and pepper then fry or bbq in a bit of oil.
- Fry the bacon then chop it up.
- Preheat oven to 500Â° F / 260Â° C.
- After rolling out the pizza dough, add the sauce by spreading it evenly on top of it.
- Add the feta cheese, then the chicken. Finish it off by adding the bacon and some slices of tomatoes.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes.