If you don’t like muffins, you have no idea what you’re missing… yet. This little recipe and the amount of chocolate that goes into it, will turn you into a fan in no time. It is very easy to make and requires just few simple ingredients.
Preheat the oven to 375Â° F / 190Â° C. Grab a large bowl and add to it the flour, baking soda, baking powder, sugar, cocoa powder, salt and chocolate chips.
Mix everything together.
In a medium bowl, add milk, oil, egg and vanilla extract.
Now mix everything together really well, both dry and wet ingredients.
Using a small size muffin tray, fill up 12 paper liners.
Bake them for 20 or 25 minutes and then enjoy these puppies.
- 1Â¼ cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- Â½ tsp Salt
- 1Â½ cup Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 Egg, large
- 1 cup Milk
- Â¼ cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 375Â° F / 190Â° C. Grease and flour your muffin pans, or use paper liners instead.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt, baking soda, cocoa powder, sugar and chocolate chips.
- In another bowl whisk the wet ingredients, the milk, vegetable oil, egg, and vanilla extract.
- Add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix well. Spoon the mixture into the muffin pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until baked through. You can test it by sticking a toothpick into a muffin and it should come out clean.