Another one of my favourite deserts, is like having a Rum shot with every piece… hmmm, maybe that’s why I like them so much. Still, make sure you don’t drive or operate heavy machinery while under the influence of my Rum balls ;).
This is by far the easiest recipe, ever. I mean, if you don’t feel adventurous you can use the super moist chocolate mix that you can find in any grocery store. The thing is so easy to make that you will get two cakes ready in no time, just read the instructions on the box :p.
Let the cake cool off completely, then crumble it in a big bowl (easy enough).
Add all your other ingredients onto the crumbled cake and do some serious mixing. Add the Rum as well, about Â¼ cup or… you can go nuts if desired ;).
Use your hands until it becomes of nice smooth consistency. Roll the Rum balls as big as you want them and throw them inside a bowl in which you already have the fine shredded coconut.
When you finished your composition you can start eating them. Heck you can eat as you roll them too, that’s what I did but at some point I couldn’t make them round anymore :).
- 1 box Super Moist Chocolate Cake Mix
- Â¼ cup Cocoa Powder
- Â¼ cup Rum (Bacardi?)
- 1 cup Pecans, finely chopped
- 2 cups Sugar, powder
- 2 cups Coconut, finely shredded
- Bake the cake as per instruction found on the respective box.
- Let the cake cool off completely then crumble it in a big bowl, add powder sugar, rum, cocoa powder and the chopped pecans and mix well.
- Roll the Rum balls as big as you want them and throw them inside a bowl in which you already have the fine shredded coconut.
- Have fun with a great desert.